- All our Jewellery is made in 92.5 Silver (also called Sterling Silver)
- Silver has the tendency to oxidise when exposed to air, moisture or heat
- Please store your jewellery in zip lock bags or air tight plastic boxes
- Do not store them in velvet lined or velvet boxes
- Wipe them gently after use before you store to take away any moisture that stay from sweat
- Keep them away from perfume, moisturizer
- They can be re polished if need be.
Cancellation and Refund policy
Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
- We DO NOT accept Returns/Exchanges/Refunds.
- In case of damages incurred at the time of delivery, you will have to send us a picture of the said damage, along with order number within 8 hours of delivery time.
- If a damage has occurred (and is verified by our team)we will take it up on a case to case basis on inform you about next steps. Said damaged piece can be sent back to us within 7 working days of receiving the confirmation from us.
- Only after receiving a confirmation from our end about processing/repairing said damage, will the piece be accepted as a “return”.
- The product needs to be sent back to us in the same packaging you received them, at your own Shipping Cost. We do not have a pick up service running as yet.
- Once we receive the product and the damage is validated, you will be informed about next steps.
- If the damage is irreversible, we will offer a you a free replacement of the same piece(*condition apply). If not, you can choose any of the other stock items of the same value.
- Each product has been updated with multiple pictures, reference images, dimensions and other details. Please go through all of these before placing an order with us. Please feel free to message us and ask us for additional info, more pictures if need be. These concerns will not be considered as a valid reason for return/replacement/exchange after you receive the product.
- For any other queries, please contact us
*condition: If a similar piece is available or a similar can be remade, the damaged piece will be replaced.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping Cost :
- Shipping within India is FREE for all orders above Rs. 20,000. For orders below that, we charge a flat Rs. 200 shipping fee.
- For International Shipments outside India – 2600/-
- We do not offer COD Service
Shipping Time :
- Shipping times may vary depending on the order. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times. Available pieces will be shipped in 24 – 48 hours once the order is placed.
- We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and local/national holiday. Please calculate the shipping time accordingly.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Typically it takes 4- 7 working days to deliver within India and takes 7-20 days for international delivery.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information to you in 24 hours.
- International shipping – We currently only service shipping to USA, UK and Malaysia. Shipping is FREE to the US for all orders over 60,000/- and a flat rate of 2600/- is charged for all others.
- For all India Shipments, we partner with professional couriers.
- For International Shipments : DHL as our courier partner as they are the safest and most reliable. We sometimes use India Post.
Duties and Taxes:
- Any import duties and taxes that are charged when the parcel reaches the destination country, must be paid by the recipient. We cannot estimate the value of duties and have no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country. If you have questions related to custom charges please contact your local customs office.
- For all purposes, we prefer India Shipping at all times for safety concerns. If you choose international shipping as your preferred mode, please note that we are not liable for any risks involved including damage done during customs check (if any). Please note that this also applies to parcels which you get shipped to an India address which then gets sent to you internationally. Prolonged packed parcels / or parcels that get repacked by someone else, and gets moved around a lot can also result in some damages, especially in light weight pieces and in pieces with stones. (Pls note this is not a regular occurance, 99% of all products dont have any kind of damages during transit). However, we will be happy to service it for you or help you through the process.
You will receive the tracking information on your email in 24 hours once the order is shipped.
For any further queries/ information please contact us on +91 9884016475 for Nrtiyatemaplejewels@gmail.com